Pre-Performance Conditioning Cheat Sheet

As you dive deeper into your competition season and things get more competitive, it's even more important to make time for strength training in your classes. Still not convinced? The benefits are numerous it only takes up 20% of your class! The other 80% can be...

read more

Dancer Warm Up For Jumps and Leaps

Jumps and leaps are staples for dancers of all ability levels and it's important that they have the tools to execute these skills with safety and ease.   When I was coaching and dancing I was tired of the same old cues:   "Get low in that plié" "Lift the...

read more

About Katie Groven

Hello and welcome! I’m Katie Groven, owner, and creator of dancer-fitness.com, and I’m so happy you decided to learn more about us! READ MORE

Pin It on Pinterest