They may be furthest from our brain, but keeping the strength of the feet and ankles in mind will help your dancers hold a higher relevé, explode off the floor in their jumps and promote control and stability.
* Remind your dancers to spread out their toes and grip the floor for stability from the ground up. *
- Leg swings (20 each side)
- Forced arch curl (20)
- Partner Pistol squat (hold on to barre) (12 each side)
- Balance challenge 1 (12 each side)
- Partner Lunge (do by yourself) (10 each side)
- 180 degree jump (10)
Repeat 2 times.