I created this nutrition guide because competition this year looks very different and if you have these same concerns – this guide will be a great resource for you and your dancers. Use this guide to prepare your dancers for the demands of an all day competition with multiple routines.
❗️ “With the block scheduling they are having to do this year due to Covid all of the dances will be crammed into a matter of a few hours.”
❗️ “Some of our dancers have 8 or 9 dances and this is going to be very hard on them”
❗️”We want to give them a tool to help them be as prepared for competition days as possible”
❗️”Some of our girls have 5+ dances and our competitions this year will be run in a block format, so every dance on one day. ”
❗️”We noticed that kids with 5 or more dances were just WIPED and could barely finish the rest of their routines at 100%”
❗️”They are used to having solos/duets on a different day at competitions, and group routines spread out more when other studios are there. ”
✅ What’s Included in Your Nutrition Guide (7 page PDF Download)
- What to eat pre competition (the week before and the night before) and post competition.
- The focus. is on the TYPES of foods to be eating to best fuel your dancer’s bodies. I do not discuss calories, weight loss or changing their body composition in any way.
- A sample day of eating for competition including snack and meal ideas for all meals throughout the day
✅ An outline of the day laying out goals for:
- How often to eat – and what combination of foods is best
- How much water to drink
- When and how to rest between routines
✅ Also included:
- recommendations for breathing breaks/coping mechanisms while exercising in masks
- Smoothie recipes
- Snack list of foods that stay in bags
- Snack list of foods that need to stay cold
- Healthy water enhancers
Place your order and your guide will be sent right to your email.