Are you a dance instructor or parent who has tried every stretch to help your dancers reach their goals without success?
Are you a dancer who has been over stretched, pushed on, cranked on and still isn’t reaching their flexibility goals?
If so, this class is for you!
Please join me (Katie Groven – personal trainer, world champion dancer and owner of Dancer-Fitness.com) and Kendall Baab, MSc. for a class that will change the way you look at stretching & flexibility.
You’ll leave this recording with a variety of simple and effective strength training exercises to improve skills like tilts, extensions and flatter splits.
We’ll also cover:
- The HOW and WHY of Strength training for flexibility
- Proper alignment for stretching
- Proper muscle activation for flexibility
- Safely training hyper mobile dancers
- Tools for getting parents of dancers on board
- Plus resources and Q & A time
Once you purchase the link for the recording will be sent to you – check your email and spam