- VMO and Quads
Banded High Relevé:
• Starting with a band around your ankles, legs hip distance, rise up into relevé and then plie.
• Take a small step to the right, rise up into relevé, and plie before your next step.
Repeat 2 steps on each side 10 times before resting.
[-] Remove the band
• Lift your knees towards your chest, bent at 90 degrees.
• Rotate your knees until the soles of your feet touch
• Extend your legs out straight from your hips while lowering onto your elbows.
• Drawing your legs in until your soles touch, push back up to your hands.
• Return your knees together.Repeat 15 reps total, 2 times.[-] Stay up on your hands
[+] Add a band above your knees
Repeat 10 – 20 reps.
[-] Remove band from ankles
Take the guess work out of improving skills with strength training by getting on the waitlist for
Designed for coaches and teachers who know strength training is important for their dancers but want to know:
- How many days a week to exercise and for how long
- The best exercises for their style of dance
- The best exercises for their team’s skill weaknesses and goals
- How to fit conditioning into practice
- How to make sure it’s even working
- And how to keep their dancer’s safe