- Enjoy this 60 minute recording of world champion dancer and personal trainer Katie Groven giving you the ultimate guide to improving your student’s kick strength and extension.
We’ll be covering common concerns about kicks and extension and how to fix them with:
- Turn out
- Glute strength
- Hamstring strength
- Plus the very important and commonly overlooked muscles responsible for externally rotating your dancer’s hips.
You’ll leave with everything you need to help your dancers:
- Kick with power
- Decrease hip and hamstring injuries
- Increase their level of sharpness and
- See extension that comes with ease and grace, instead of pinching and tightening in the hips.
We’ll also cover hyper-mobile dancers and why their flexibility could be hurting them
Plus how to tackle complicated kick combos without being able to hook up this season
- Class is 60 minutes.
- Part lecture, part workout
- Participate as much or as little as you want!
Once payment is received you’ll be emailed the link to download and watch the recording.
**Check your spam if you don’t see it right away!